Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.

-Dale Turner-

Sunday, March 18, 2012

That Feeling

When you know your body weight has declined. Yeah!

So this is the end of holiday. Holiday means home. Home means eat. But as far as I'm concerned, my supereating habit doesn't harm me as much as others feel.

Here is the proof.

Last time I checked my body weight, it was 74+ kg. And now when I got back from home, I decided to recheck the fats and flesh. It is 71.4 kg now. Down 3 kilos! :D My dad even sure that 0.4 kg was everything on my body; be clothes shoes wallet etc. (Well, I knew its more than 2-3 kg, not just 0.4 :P)















Ahhhhh life is good. Now lets hunt for food!

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

I don't bite, so go ahead and bark