Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.

-Dale Turner-

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

More Ahead, Cheers! :)

21st December.

So today SACE result was out. Unaffected, of course. But to think about my friends in there and the outcomes, well, I could say I am slightly affected. You know the feelings when all that you worked out don't turn out as expected; it kills you no matter how strong you are.

Heck it turns out otherwise. I gotta say those people are real strong for still standing tall after all those dreams of theirs gone right with the wind. Which says; It's okay. I'm fine. He has another plans for me, I believe in that.

Yes, I believe in that, too. :)

So friends, chin up and walk ahead. You have done your part after all. Congratulation to those that passed, it's the beginning of the end now. And others; just wait. Miracles are coming in your way. And to say that you guys survived AUSMAT, which is one hell of a course, you are gonna make it; whatever it is in the future. I know it's hard, but it's gonna be better. Alright? :)



And I still have that walk to finish. A long way before this uncertainty is finally answered in the end.







Reality bites again.

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

I don't bite, so go ahead and bark