Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.

-Dale Turner-

Monday, November 28, 2011

Resurface

This is gonna be a very short, quick disposition of a story telling to end; and to start anew.

Having neglected this wall for the past few months due to this frenetic, perpentual college stuffs, I came close to realize things are basically, disparate? LOL. I have deleted all the previous posts. Ngeh. College? Yes I have walked through the whole 3/4, and now it's closer to the edge. MUCH, MUCH closer than I thought it would be. Never mind, every good things must come to an end. That one law you can never defy for all I know.


All I wanna do now is to scribble anything wonderful that comes across, in my style, in whatever language I want, in whatever occasion I like. Anytime, anywhere, anything.


And there goes the end; and hello to another refreshing start! :)

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

I don't bite, so go ahead and bark